- These are the following things given below that are required for Umrah and Hajj Visa -
- As indicated by the laws of Saudi Arabian government a man or even a gathering of individuals cannot apply for Umrah and Hajj visa without anyone else. In this way, it is completely necessary that Muslims should procure the administrations of an approved Umrah travelling organization or specialist so as to get Umrah and Hajj visa.
- Keeping in mind the end goal to apply for Umrah visa from India and Hajj visa from India individuals need to round out a unique Umrah visa 2018 application after carefully perusing terms and conditions composed of it. Ensure that you have totally filled the form and after that signed it also. Individuals can get the application from their travel agent through email or they can ask for it from Saudi Consulate.
- The application form is submitted for Visa alongside your passport. Consequently, ensure that your passport should have a validity of not less than 6 months from the time of accommodation.
- However, Umrah visa from India and Hajj visa from India are valid for 30 days yet travellers are not permitted remain in Saudi Arabia for 30 days. In fact, pilgrims need to pack their bags and leave the country maximum consuming 14 days, as indicated by the new 2018 rules.
Umrah Visa Requirements
NOTE- "USUALLY WE START HAJJ SAFAR BEFORE 4-5 DAYS OF MAIN HAJJ PERIOD, SO IN THIS SHIFTING PACKAGE WE STAY IN AJIZIA BEFORE 2-3 DAYS OF MAIN HAJJ PERIOD AND 2-3 DAYS AFTER ALSO. THEN WE WILL SHIFT NEARBY HOTEL TO HARAM IN MAKKA , THEN WE WILL GO MAKKA TO MADINA."